Our factory situated at MIDC, Panvel, on the outskirts of Mumbai, India is equipped with over 20,000 sq feet of the latest label printing equipments that manufactures high quality products with reduced lead times. The plant is spotlessly clean and is centrally air conditioned to maintain dust free environment.
We have a fully equipped in-house pre press which assists us in having reduced lead times.
J K Fine Prints Is an ISO 14001:2004 EMS certified organization and thus committed to maintaining environment-friendly infrastructure,
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of businesses. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the efficient use of natural resources, handling and treatment of waste and energy consumption. It means detecting ways to minimize waste and dispose of it more effectively.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2004 EMS
- Improvements in overall environmental performance and compliance.
- Provides a framework for using pollution prevention practices to meet EMS objectives.
- Increased efficiency and potential cost savings when managing environmental obligations.
- Promote predictability and consistency in managing environmental obligations.
- More effective targeting of scarce environmental management resources
- Increase in process yields.
- Less downtime through more careful monitoring and maintenance.
- Improved utilization of by-products.
- Conversion of waste into commercially valuable forms.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Savings from safer workplace conditions.
- Reduction of costs associated with emissions, discharges, waste handling, transport & disposal.
All lights used in the plant are CFL tube lights and generator used is an emission compliant, environmental friendly diesel generator